Friday, September 3, 2010

School's In


Dakota is a  senior at Lone Peak High School. He is pretty pumped that this is his last year in high school!
                  He is playing baseball still and hoping to win another state championship this year.
Ashlee is a junior at Lone peak and is getting stoked about the boy population in the school! She spends most of her free time working at Taco Time...May I take your order please?

                      Dylan is a freshman at Timberline Middle school and is the big man on campus!
                                          He is playing football and loving every minute of it.


Bonnie is in the 8th grade and is still swimming on the swim team!
Savannah is also in the 8th grade and just made the senior dance company!
Jessica is the last but not least or should I say not the quietest!! She is in 4th grade at Westfield Elementary. She is a Fashion Diva.The world of fashion has hit an all time high at our house with Jessica leading the pack!



My day is a little quieter with just me and Buddy(the dog). Rob is still home a lot so there is lots of indoor projects to be done!  Yes,this is the second week of school and I am now just now blogging it.
Remember... I am only a beginner!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!!! I can't belive how big everyone is! I know I just saw some of you, but you are already older.
    Love and miss you all!

    ReplyDelete