Thursday, September 16, 2010

Just One Sweet Thing

Well today was a really great day on many levels. I am starting a small business and it's called
"Just One Sweet Thing" I make yummy treats ...
(Remember,  I am just learning to take pictures with this camera!)

These are my Caramel and Chocolate "Can't Eat Just One"Pretzels...
This is one of my "Mallow on a Stick"
I don't have a picture of my "Apple of my Eye" Caramel Apple, but trust me they are soooo cute and yummy if I do say so myself!
I make them with lots of different topping like oreo, butterfingers,cinnamon /sugar, sprinkles, peppermint and nuts! I am not going to mention the holiday specials!
SO... I took my samples around today and  my first stop was a  boutique "Scrooge and Marley's. They bought all my samples and want to place another order soon! Hopefully I am on my way!! That is what I call..."Just One Sweet Thing!"

No comments:

Post a Comment