Tuesday, July 27, 2010

We are home!!

We are finally home!! Today was the official ending of a great trip.Glenna and Kieth came to get mom to take her home and brought a waited surprise...Mom's life work is completed and published!.

Mom has compiled 5 volumes of  history starting with her and dad's childhood until  today.

 
With the help of Glenna and Kieth and countless hours of work, the books are complete!



                                                       What a great way to end this trip!.
                                                                 Mom you did it!!
                                                 Thank you for giving us these precious books!
                                                           They will be a treasure forever.
                                                     (Thanks Glenna and Kieth. I love you!!)

It feel so good to be home! I missed  my cute man and kids! I thank my Heavenly Father for all  my blessings!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to see the book. Glad you guys got home safe. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete