Monday, July 26, 2010

My Montana Memories




Brother and Sister...
       Together again!!

Another highlight of our trip is going to Montana to see Uncle Grand Wadsworth. He is 94 years old.
Dylan and Savannah had a great time talking to Great Uncle Grand about inventing new things and getting a patent on them. Uncle Grand had a lot of patents over the years .Bonnie and Jessica were out petting the dog "Tish"
All were happy!!





 Mom really enjoyed seeing her Big  brother. He is 10 years older than her. Uncle Grand is 94 and Mom is a spry 84(still looking sooo good)!





They had so much to catch up on.




This is one of my favorite Uncles. He has worked his whole life as a rancher and still has time for US!!
Hands  that have worked from morning til eve.
                                                               Family memories
                                        Old and new are what it's all about! Thanks Uncle Grand.
                                                                               We love you!!



2 comments:

  1. Great pictures!!! I love love love that you are blogging now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angie for teaching me. I have to say that I am an amazing student!! I love your guts!

    ReplyDelete